Sunday, September 1, 2013

Anime Review Sunday: Rosario + Vampire

Rosario + Vampire Review

Today's new feature for Sunday's is Anime Review's, where I'll review different anime's that I've found on Netflix. I can admit that as far as anime's go as an adult I'm a real sucker for the fantasy, romantic, and comedic aspect of this genre. Even though I am a true gore fan, and I love anime's with a lot of blood and guts. I'll stay interested and wanting more if the particular anime has a little bit of romance and comedy sprinkled in here and there. I love that anticipation aspect, you know building momentum for the romantic arch through every episode. So today's featured anime review will Rosario + Vampire, so keep reading to find out what I think.




What is Rosario + Vampire?

Rosario + Vampire was originally a manga series that got adapted into anime in 2008, it is written and illustrated by Akihisa Ikeda and is about a boy who is mistakenly accepted into a school for monster's and demon's, this anime comedy has many hilarious hi jinks as it follows along with the poor student Tsukune Aono and his best friend Vampire Moka Akashiya and a plethora of other young female monster's who can't help but fall in love with Tsukune. In the first season they seemed to bit by bit lead to this growing love between Tsukune and Moka, but as you know they have to build the story arch so every time you think they are about to kiss, one of the many monster admires/friends of Tsukune interrupts the moment. For me I haven't been this excited about a romantic comedy anime since 'Fruits Basket'.  I haven't really gotten into manga yet, but from the looks of this adaptation of Rosario + Vampire I really need to start getting into it. From what I can see from the 1st season so far, for a comedic anime these characters have some pretty complex stories and that keeps me intrigued in every episode. Kune and Moka's love is what really stand out for me, oh and the fact that Moka is obsessed with Kune's sweet human blood. LOL.


Full episodes of Rosario + Vampire

 










So what do guys think yay or nay to Rosario + Vampire, for me I give it a thumbs up especially if your into this type of  humor when it comes to anime. Warning this show tends to be sexually explicit so this is not something meant for kids to watch. Its crazy how fast I fell in love with this show just after only watching the 1st season yesterday, I'm kinda of kicking myself for completely ignoring this show for a couple of years now. Do you have any favorite anime that you? If you do I'd like to here about it in the comments below. Please share, +1 if you liked this content and this new feature.




















Keep it Nerdy!

Nerdilista Neda 

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com