Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Trailer Tuesday's: All Hallow's Eve

Yes! Halloween is coming

So along with my favorite Season on of my favorite months of the year is coming October of course. For me this is one of the best months, because as a girl growing up in Phoenix October marks the Maricopa County Fair, Halloween, and cooler temps. Need I say more, so sit back relax and enjoy the first trailer of the day All Hallow's Eve.










All Hallow's Eve

So here's a little bit of the plot for All Hallow's Eve via IMDb: "While watching two children on Halloween Night , a babysitter finds an old VHS tape among the children trick or treat bag. The film features three tails of terror that link back to a horribly murderous,creepy clown". So from the jump you know this is already freaking me out and I haven't seen the film yet.Why? Because as you know from previous post I hate clowns, second in the trailer you'll see lots of creepy faced looking creature along with the clown. Not saying I'm not going to see it when this comes out on October 29,  because you know I love a good horror, gore movie that comes out around Halloween. I'm really starting to get into the found footage type of horror again, especially the ones with known gore in it.



Red Band Trailer of All Hallow's Eve










Can't wait to see this Halloween Treat. All Hallow's Eve comes out October 29,2013 Like,share, comment.



























Nerdilista Neda


Live, Love, and watch some Horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com