Friday, August 30, 2013

Nerd love!

Big Thank You! 


This post will be brief, I just wanted to say thank you to all. Why? Because I'm at 5,000 plus views to my blog. This is super awesome, thank you so much. When I first started this blog, it was only my intention to share the nerdy things that I love. As I've gone through this journey in this past year there has been many ups and downs in my personal life, which at times I felt would affect my blog and at times it did. I found the strength to push for my dreams and I have hit my first big milestone with this blog and I am so grateful for it. So another big thank you to all you fans, and thank you in advance for pushing me to many more milestones after this one. You guys rock!




















Keep It Nerdy!

Nerdilista Neda

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com