Thursday, September 5, 2013

T.V. Trailer Thursday's: Trophy Wife

ABC's Trophy Wife


Today's T.V. trailer Thursday's feature is ABC's 'Trophy Wife' which premieres on ABC September 24.
I know, I know your saying again with another ABC trailer, yes I am featuring another one of their new series simply for the reason that I love Malin Akerman. She has gorgeous super model looks and she is super goofy at the same time, love her. Well keep reading to find out a little more about Trophy and to see the trailer plus a little extra something something.




Trophy Wife


From what I can gather this is going to be a crazy comedy, that centers around a former party girl who ends up marry some dude she met at a karaoke bar. Little does she know that this man is dealing with some crazy town issue from his two ex wives and their children. For me the reason why this might work as a comedy, well you got crazy ass Marcia Gay Harden as one of the crazy ex wives you just know this is going to be good. Trophy Wife stars Marcia Gay Harden, Malin Akerman, Bradley Whitford, Michaela Watkins, Natalie Morales, Bailee Madison, Ryan Lee, and Albert Tsai.




Trophy  Wife Trailer





So what do you think? Yay or Nay to Trophy wife. I can't give you an answer yet until I watch it, and luckily for you ABC has graced us with a gift so that we can watch the premiere early so click Trophy Wife to see this awesome show. Like, share, and comment below.





















Keep it Nerdy!

Nerdilista Neda

Live, Laugh, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com