Thursday, August 15, 2013

T.V. Trailer Thursday's: Sleepy Hollow

T.V. Trailer Thursday's

Today's featured trailer is FOX's new drama series 'Sleepy Hollow'. I know it seems like I'm just playing up all of FOX's shows, but to be honest that has been the network that I watch the most when I do watch regular t.v.. Don't worry I'll feature some other network shows in the weeks to come, so relax all those who hate FOX. Check the little summary below about this new show, then strap in your seats for the official 'Sleepy Hollow' trailer.





What the heck is Sleepy Hollow?

'Sleepy Hollow' is a new drama series on FOX, by the looks of it I think they might label it as a horror series soon. Why do I say that, because horror t.v. has been made popular again by the overwhelming success of NBC's 'Grimm' . Here's what I could drum up on wiki on the 'Sleepy Hollow' series:  "After Ichabod Crane "dies" during a mission for General George Washington in 1790, he awakens in 2040 in Sleepy Hollow. But so does the Headless Horseman, whose head Ichabod lopped off before his perceived death. The horseman begins his nightly killing spree, and Ichabod must partner with newly appointed Sheriff Abbie Mills. Abbie is made the new sheriff after the horseman killed the previous sheriff upon awakening. While hunting the Horseman, Abbie looks into the old case files her old partner (the former sheriff) was investigating and learns of two types of occult groups -- one for good, the other evil -- which may have summoned the horseman again. If the horseman is not stopped, dark supernatural forces will affect the Earth."   FOX's 'Sleepy Hollow' star's Tim Mison, Nicole Beharie,Orlando Jones, Katia Winter, and John Cho. The cool thing about this show is that its being filmed in North Carolina where I reside in these days, their filming the first season in Wilmington to be exact.




FOX's  'Sleepy Hollow' Trailer







So what do you think about 'Sleepy Hollow'?   


I don't know getting a little excited about this premier, what grabbed me about the trailer is that it gives you a little insight of the possibility of a retelling of history with a modern day twist. I'm a bit of a history nerd so, this freaks me out a little to see how accurate they are going to stay with certain events in history. We'll just have to wait and see, when it premiers on September 19,2013. Let me know what you think, share, like , and comment below.























Keep it Nerdy!


Life is to short not to live your dreams! So take action now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com