Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trailer Tuesday's : The Sims 4

The Sims 4


Today's trailer Tuesday is a game trailer for The Sims 4. I'm a big fan of  The Sims franchise as a whole, as the years have gone by since they first came out with the game in the early 2000's. I've had everyone of these pc games, and I am so excited for this new release to come out next year in 2014. So keep reading to see this official game trailer of  The Sims 4.





The official The Sims 4 trailer




That just made me all giggly inside when I saw this early this afternoon. Keep scrolling because EA also gave another treat below. Looks like EA is really trying to kick ass this time at GamesCom2013.



The Sims 4 first game play




I really love how they launched a game play trailer as well, it really gave me a feel of how Sims 4 is going to be.


The Sims 4 is going to be Amazeballs!

After seeing these two trailers my mind just went into space with all the crazy new features for this game. No
more sliders to change your Sims features, wow, I can't believe it . The build feature is even more banana's, from the look of the game play trailer it looks like the have really streamlined the build mode. Stay tuned to my blog, because I'll be keeping you Simmers up to date when they start giving out more info about the release date and more features. If you like this post please share, like, and comment below.






















Keep it Nerdy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com