Thursday, August 29, 2013

T.V. Trailer Thursday's:The Goldbergs

ABC's 'The Goldbergs'

Today's t.v. trailer Thursday's feature is an ABC comedy called The Goldbergs, its surprising that they are adding another comedy to the mix, but I guess with their recent success with them over the past few years they must have figured why not. Well it looks like its a lot of 80's action going on in this show, so keep reading to see a brief summary of the show and to see the trailer.










Can a comedy series about the 80's really work?

That's what I found I was asking myself when I saw a brief mini trailer a few months back. Then as I saw more clips I thought that this might actually work and be truly hilarious. Why? For me it brings back all those memories of the 80's for me the styles, the way we talked, the lifestyle, it just cracks me up. Here's a brief description via wiki: "The show is set in the 1980s and follows The Goldberg family. The single-camera series stars Wendi McLendon-Covey as classic overprotective matriarch mother Beverly, her husband Murray, and three children".  See I told you it was brief description, based off of the trailer and the clips that  I have seen there isn't  much more to describe, its a show based off a suburban family living in the 80's.



The Goldbergs trailer








So what do think will you be tuning in this fall for this comedy? I'm still on the fence on whether to watch this or not I guess we will just have to see once it preimires on ABC on Tuesday September 24. Please like, comment, share this post. Thanks.





















Keep it Nerdy!


Nerdilista Neda


Have an amazeballs type of day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com