Friday, January 25, 2013

Art Love! Gianluca Mattia

Nerd Love: Gianluca Mattia

Today I want to feature some of the art of this ridiculously talented artist Gianluca Mattia, I've been a fan of his work since about 2009. Gianluca just has a way of make every piece just pop, and his work is far from the norm.

I'm a total art freak, but its not something that I always broadcast to people, I guess its because I'm a fan of the weird perspectives of it and that started every since I seen a Dali print when I was a teen. I went through a phase for several years from 19 up until I met my husband of just collecting all that I could in regards to Dali from tea cups, calendars, and every book that I could get my hands on. I can be honest it was a complete obsession for a while there.

GM

I really can't say how I ran across Mattia's artwork, I think I was just browsing the web and I ran across some of his amazing pieces. Here's a little description of Mr. Mattia from pinterest.

Gianluca Mattia was born in Bari, Italy, Qualified in the Institute of Art with qualifications of Art’s Master and architect’s designer and interior decoration. After his studies, Gianluca focused in digital painting and graphic design. His illustrations are vivid, erotic, subversive, part-emo, part-punk, between realistic and surreal.

No truer words could be said about this amazing  artist. Below are some of my favorite pieces from his work.





Gianluca Mattia's amazing work can be purchased at metro orange,gelaskins,lamp in a box, and savejus

Stay Nerdy!
Nerdilista Neda









Click Here to make money doing nothing
  P.S.  Earn $500 – $1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here
Simply, Fast results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com