Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Youtuber that you'll want to know: ThaBreakMasta


I know your wondering who is this kid, well this beez ThaBreakMasta. A funny quirky guy who does super cool anime and manga reviews,anime news and rants on Youtube. What makes him distinctive is that he really brings his own crazy,unique, and funny style into every review. Believe me his reviews our what got me back into watching Anime again at the ripe age of 32. I was still stuck in the Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon Days. TheBreakMasta is not afraid to be who he is, and that's refreshing for someone who is his age. He's not trying to fit into someone else's mold. So stay tuned to Nerdilista because I'll be featuring his videos weekly.


I'm also going to give you a little preview into ThaBreakMasta world.









So there's your little preview into ThaBreakMasta World, so like I said stay tuned every week to see more feature from this super cool Youtuber and others.




Stay Nerdy my friends
Nerdilista Neda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com