Monday, August 13, 2012

Countdown to Grimm


So NBC gave me a total shock last week when I was watching the Summer Olympics, I found out that my one of my favorite shows is starting tonight. What show am I speaking of well none other than "Grimm". I super shocked and excited because I thought I was going to have to wait until the end of September to get my weekly "Grimm" dose. I can't wait because of last season's finale shocker of Nick's mother who was once thought dead is actually still alive and kicking some serious Grimm butt.





So what is Grimm and why do I love it?

"Grimm" is a drama series based on stories from Grimm Brothers Fairy Tales, its about a Portland, Oregon detective who inherits an ability to see supernatural creatures. He discovers that he is a descendant of a line of elite criminal profilers known as "Grimms".  Why is this show a must see? Well if your into Fairy tales being morphed into action packed, twisted,funny modern tales then this is the show for you. The Portland backdrop is perfect for this re imagining of Grimm Fairy tales, Portland really gives it a chill down your spine type feel in almost every episode. It also has somewhat of a gore element which I wasn't expecting when I first started watching the show, which is an absolute delight for me a true horror gore fan.






Here's a little clip from season 1 of Grimm. Tune in tonight for the season 2 premiere on NBC 10/9 c.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com