Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nerdilista Neda Review: Card.com Prepaid Debit Card

What's your card style?

Hey guys  hope your having a happy hump day today. Well today I'm going to do a review on a company which I found very interesting in the way they personalize their prepaid debit card. The company I am referring to is Card.com, keep reading to find out how they differ from the other prepaid companies, oh and why I got one.









Here's the skinny on Card.com

Card.com isn't just your run of the mill prepaid Visa that you maybe can find at Walmart. No,no, no with
card.com you can truly personalize your prepaid experience by choosing a card that matches your personality and likes. Here's a break down of what they have to offer you choose their prepaid experience:

  • Free to order, activate and load
  • Free app and check deposits from your smart phone
  • No overdraft fees, never goes negative 
  • 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC on funds
  • Don't want to go in depth then this is the card for you since there are no Apr's,interest, or credit involved
  • No credit check and approval in minutes
  • 22,000 in network atm's

The plethora of Options 

Let me just tell you when I said that you can really match your card to your personality I was not joking Card.com has thousands of options for you to choose from and like I showed before there is no extra charge for this choosing one.







Here are some more choices for you to choose from and remember just click here go directly to order your card instantly.
Here's the Trekie option
Here's the David & Goliath option that makes my nerdy heart flutter
Here's the Hipster option







My Why for getting the card

My why on getting this card is kind of a big deal to me. I am a believer of the law of attraction, and with that belief which is one of many the card I picked for myself kicked loa into over drive and is pushing me to live out one of my life long dreams. What is that you ask? I've always dreamed of going to Paris, the City of Lights has always deep down desire in my heart since I was a girl and watching old black and white movies with my Mom. Then as I got older in college, a course in art history just furthered that passion to visit this amazingly breathtaking city.  So by me picking the Paris card from Card.com , it will push me to start saving for this trip with the hubster every paycheck until our 8th anniversary next year.

Just so you know that I'm not doing a review of something that I don't currently possess here is pic of my actual card that came in the mail 2 days after I ordered it. Talk about fast and convenient.





So ultimately the decision is up to you guys on if this is something that you would like to get. Yes this is a sponsored review but this is one I couldn't pass up it feels like the universe just lined up for me at the right time. The convenience to be honest with Card.com blows the competition out of the water, never have I seen a card company that offers this card free and then after 30 days their is a monthly card fee of 5.95 which is the same as Walmart, but here's the kicker that fee is waived if you deposit $800 within the 30 day time period that you receive the card. Talk about awesome, just a reminder guys this is not a gift card so you can not receive it as a gift or give it as a gift.  So if your ready for an awesome sauce prepaid card then Card.com is the way to go.




Keep it Nerdy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com