Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nerd Night!


I dub this night Sept. 30,2012 as the new Nerd Night for TV. Why? Because all of my favorite shows plus a new one premiere tonight. 'Once Upon a time', 'Family Guy', 'American Dad' and '666 Park Avenue" are all new starting tonight. I've waited months for these premiere's and I can't wait to see what's in store. 



First up in the line up tonight 'Once Upon a Time' Season 2. "As fairytale characters awaken from Regina's curse, they are not transported back to their home", description from the guide on Dish for tonight's episode. I'm excited because it looks like they're going for a different direction from what I expected from season 1's season finale.







Into Fat Air
Next up is 'Family Guy', which premiere's tonight at 8/9c. "In order to compete with ambitious friends, the Griffins decide to climb Mount Everest", Dish's descriptions for tonight's episode. This looks like its going to be a laugh riot. 


Love,AD

Up next is one of my super favorite shows 'American Dad', tonight at 8:30/9:30c. "When Roger hires Hayley as a singer in his new bar, he becomes enthralled by her voice", Dish's description of tonight's all new episode. We all know that Roger is going to take this to the extreme,lol.



Last up '666 Park Avenue', on ABC. " Jane and Henry are offered a chance to manage a premier apartment building in New York", this show has gotten rave reviews over the summer as one of ABC's fall line up break out hits. Lets see if it can charm the pants out of me and make me a loyal viewer. I'm a little cautious because ABC tends to have a habit of getting you sucked into really awesome shows and then cancelling them mid season so we'll see what happens with this.








So enjoy tonight's super awesome nerdy line up. Keep it Nerdy!


Neda Smith





P.S.  Earn $500 – $1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com