Saturday, September 15, 2012

Doctor Whoing It! A Town Called Mercy


A Town Called Mercy

The Doctor gets a Stetson (and a gun!), and finds himself the reluctant Sheriff of a Western town under siege by a relentless cyborg, who goes by the name of, the Gunslinger. 





But who is he and what does he want? The answer seems to lie with the mysterious, Kahler-Jex, an alien doctor (yes another one!) whose initial appearance is hiding a dark secret.


 


I'm kind of  excited for this episode I've been on a western kick lately watching Gunsmoke on Encore Westerns. I blame my mom and my husband for this they are big time Western fans. I'm creeped out a little by this cyborg, so hopefully his creepy face doesn't put me off from watching the Doctor as a sheriff.










So enjoy this little clip from tonight's all new episode of Doctor Who: A town called Mercy.
Tune into Who tonight on BBC America.



Keep it Nerdy!
Neda Smith



P.S.  Earn $500 – $1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com