Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cracktastic Funny Video of the Day: Workaholics on Conan

I love Workaholics!

So today's cracktastic video comes to you from #TeamCoco and the guys of Comedy Centrals' Workaholics. Now you know that I freaking love this show and yes I have been slipping as far as posting about the show in a while. Let me tell you this video right here, had me laughing for hours at the ridiculousness of it. Crazytown was definitely front and center during this video, keep reading to see what I'm talking about.


So lets get weird in honor of Season 4 of Workaholics!







I'm not going to lie, they were kind of good with this performance. The beat was kinda of hot, and those dancers in the background were giving an immaculate performance as well,lol. I can't wait for the season 4 premier of Workaholics tomorrow Jan 22 on Comedy Central. What did you think of today's video? Let me know, comment, share, like





















Keep it Nerdy!!

Nerdilista Neda

Keep Calm and do what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com