Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Countdown to Workaholics Season 4

Wednesday just got better


So January has seen the premiers and returns of some of my favorite shows ie. Archer, American Horror Story, and now Workaholics. The great thing about it is I get to laugh at 10pm and get scared at 11, perfect combo to me for a Wednesday night. To get this countdown started I wanted to feature some of my favorite GIFs of the Workaholic guys over the past few seasons, so sit back and relax and enjoy the weird. I'm warning you now a lot of these are NSFW.

Lets get weird!


First up Adam









Next up Blake






My favorite Anders










That is why I love this show much, it is so freaking ridiculous. Shout out to Workaholics Tumbler for all the rad GIFs that you guys have created. Check out the Season Premier tonight on Comedy Central @ 10/9c. Love you guys, please like, share and comment.










Keep it Nerdy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com