Monday, July 21, 2014

Cracktastic Video of the day: 2 schoolgirls from Japan playing extreme tag

Cracktastic Video of the day

Today's feature video, is something freaking amazing. Its something that I saw a few days ago while perusing Weird News on Huff Post. This awesome video features two Japenese School girls playing extreme tag(I don't know if there is such a thing), you have to see this video to see what I am talking about. Keep watching till the end and you'll be in for a surprise.




Extreme Tag





This was a crazy attempt for a commercial who ever directed and produced this piece are geniuses. I never would have guessed commercial, I just kept thinking "WOW!I want to see this movie". I guess I am a little partial I have really been into found footage movies lately mainly horror movies, so anyone who offers a different angle to it.






















Keep it Nerdy!!!


Nerdilista Neda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com