Sunday, July 27, 2014

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Leaked SDCC Trailer

Holy Sh**snacks!!! Dawn of Justice Trailer got leaked!!!


Good Morning,good morning, good morning!!! My fellow nerds and geeks, I'm posting this super fast while my freaking cinnamon rolls cool off and before they take this leaked trailer down. So apparently some of our cool geeky and nerdy friends were able to get some of that new Batman V Superman footage on over too us via Youtube. I just woke up this morning and saw that my favorite horror site Blood Disgusting posted some of the leaked trailer. So hold on to your horses and seats and get ready for some of this grainy  leaked trailer goodness below.



Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice SDCC Trailer








So what do you think? Is this going to be epic or does this look cheesy to you so far? Let me know in the comments below or sound off on the Nerdilista Neda Facebook page with your thoughts and reactions. Sorry if I seem a little spazzy right now I'm just super excited to see some of this footage.






















Keep it Nerdy!!!!!!


Nerdilista Neda

Next Year I will be inside you SDCC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like-Ex.Com